Monday, May 17, 2010

The Decision Is. . . .

We took the $$$$!!!
They were going to limit us to 12,000 miles in the year we had the car (1000 per month)
And any additional mile over was .22 cents.
So, since I have a little commute to St.G everyday and back, plus we travel a lot, it was more logical for us to take the money.

Which leaves me to car hunting. . . again! We have been looking for a car for the past 6 months and this extra $$ dough will be an extra incentive to get really serious!!

Maybe my next blog will be pictures of my new-NEW Car!!

7 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Smart decision! I know we couldn't limit to 1k miles a month. Can't wait to see what you get! My dream car is the Acura TL- go ahead and look =)

Lively Leavitts said...

Sarah, that is the exact car that we have been looking at for months! We just haven't found the right price yet!! IF I get one-I will totally share it with you!! :)

morgan and tina said...

Well it doesn't surprise me that you were nominated for best teacher of the year! kudos and congrats! how have you two been!?

Sarah Jimenez said...

Haha! Great taste Danielle! I'm going to hold you to that sharing!

So Kaysen Sylvester is in my ward and at Cub Scout pack meeting last night he was talking about how much he's going to miss you and that you're his favorite teacher EVER =)

Enjoy your last week of school! Then, let's hit the lake!

Annie said...

Where is the post about your cruise!!??? I've been dying to hear about it.

Tigger said...

I love the car you got! It is awesome. Congrats on being the best teacher on the planet.

The Stratton's said...

I know Brady & Cassadee have been talking about selling their Honda Pilot. It's an '08 I think and they've just decided they may want to go the minivan route. Something to think about...

P.S. I'm glad I found your blog! I'll be keeping an eye on you from here now. :)