Saturday, October 18, 2008

Latest New Do. . . . What am I Thinking?!?!?


During the summer months I decided to cut my hair shorter-ya know just a slight trim-few inches. Well the as you can see from the pictures above I cut a little more than just a few-try 13 inches!! Not what I was picturing when I walked in the salon-drastic change-but I love it.
I thought that I would begin to grow it out again, but after a couple months I needed a trim. . . well guess what happened. . . . .

I cut it SHORTER!!! I was freakin' out!! But too late-can't glue the old hair on anyway. . . . besides where it was already short why not play around with it and have a new do each week. The rate I'm going I might have inch-high spiked hair next month. . . . stay tuned. . . . .
Overall I love it-still trying to get use to using less shampoo & conditioner and having the breeze rush over the back of my neck, but I can live with it. Hopefully Jess can. . . he has been a pretty good sport about letting me cut it-although he loved my long hair. Well here is the new me, whatta think??

4 comments:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it you look great no matter what you do!!! Cute Cute

Unknown said...

ah i love the new do!!! so cute!!! you look great with short hair!!!

Jackson's said...

What is funny is that we now really look like twins. Copycat!!! Love ya sis

The Morrills said...

Hey there!! I love your hair!! So cute. I have been thinkin about cutting mine, I just don't dare.... I'm a chicken! You are so beautiful!! I'm so glad I found you on here. I'll shad add you to my list so that I can see all the fun things you are up to!!