Friday, October 31, 2008

Dead Bride-Witches-Clowns & Pirates ... Happy Halloween!!

For school today I was a Dead Bride. The students were absolutely taken by my beauty. Some said I should dress like this everyday!!
What sweet and loving children. . . ha ha
Always a Bridesmaid never a Bride.
This is my WONDERFUL-TERRIFIC & AMAZING Mentor Teacher Ms. Paluso (yeah-the one in the clown suit ... he he ha ha)
We both look like we have had it (this was taken toward the end of the day-whew!!)
It was a fun and exciting day. The students were buzzing with a lot of excitement and spunk!!
After the costume parade-the room moms had karaoke and treats for the kids.
Boy, they thought the karaoke was the coolest!! They performed and danced the whole time and put on quite the show. I sure enjoyed the day with them!!
I absolutely love working with kids and look forward to these days when I get to see their personalities a little more!!
Jacquie and I at the costume parade(we go to school together).
She was a darling witch-I sure have enjoyed getting to know her better this year!!
I look like I have my eyes closed, but they really are open - must be a dead thing.

Pirates R we!! What a cute pair!!

We went to our wards Truck-or-Treat tonight and many of the little ghosts, goblins, and ghouls were not about to come and get treats from us. . . mostly do the the fact that Jess was saying ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR too much and scaring them away!!

He's kinda a little ghoul himself!!

We have made it a tradition every year to dress up for Halloween. The two previous years we were hillbillies and then hippies. Jess is sure a good sport (he let me put eyeliner on him)

I am so blessed to have him in my life. My life would not be complete without him - Thanks for being my first (and only) mate-get it ... mate ... little pirate humor! Wink-Wink

ARRRRR Love You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah i love your costumes!!! so creative!! haha