Sunday, April 19, 2009

Strawberries 'n' Sunday

What a post I just had to laugh at this. . . .
Sundays are crazy days when you have the "privilege" of attending church at 1 to 4. It is a switch I tell ya from the 9 to 12.
Well, as we walked in the door, not 10 seconds later, I turn around to find Jess stationed on the counter eating strawberries dipped in sugar.
(Or should I say sugar dipped in strawberry-SUGAR BUZZZZZ!!)
I just had to laugh and snap a picture of him and the delicious treat he so hastily concocted for himself.
Well I wasn't about to let him have all the fun and deny my taste buds of such a definable, summer-days delicacy, so I joined in!!
Yep!! Strawberries and Sundays go hand-in-hand (especially when you are starved from lack of nourishment for the better part of the day)

What a little quirk from the lively leavitts!!!
Never a dull or lacking moment-just the way we like it!!
FUN & SWEET!

3 comments:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Danielle you are just so stinking cute as always. Looks like you have been having alot of fun lately. I dont know if ive ever added you to view my blog so if you would like an invite email me at robyb05@yahoo.com.

Unknown said...

that is hilarious!! but hey it sounds pretty tasty!

ps i love your hair... :) you're freaking adorable!

Sarah Jimenez said...

You guys are too cute! Now you've got me craving strawberries...