Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GRADUATION!!


The whole crew. . . I have had the amazing opportunity to be with this terrific group for the past two years - (The AP RED Cohort) It has been a long and almost never-ending two years, but the sweat, blood, and tears have paid off-FINALLY!!
"Wannabe's"NO MORE!! Way to go all-We Made It!!

Anne, Eliza, Me, Mary-Elizabeth
Love you all-Thanks for being there for me!!


After our Senior Banquet-hugs all around
Thanks Jess for being my rock and supporting me!!
I love you Mom & (Dad) for all your prayers, support, and guidance throughout my life and for raising me to know the value of an education.
Thank you!!
THE BIG DAY!!
Picture Time. . . . .





Mama'D & Papa'D
I couldn't help but add this picture. . . we were giggling at Jesse and the camera snapped. Just a cute moment!


Love ya Mom!!



The big moment. . . .



My last walk through Dixie's "D"
I'll always be a 'Rebel'




I did it. . . . . (great cheeser babe!!)

Oops! Camera was still rollin'. . . . .

Thanks to all for your love and support as I have ended another chapter in my life. Now a new chapter begins as I start out as a 4th grade teacher, yahoo! Someday I plan on getting my masters, but I need a little break for a minute before I go back. Maybe a family is in my near future - who knows. . . time will tell!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!! that rocks! :) (and you look gorgeous :) )

Jackson's said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! I loved the video. I wish we could have been there. Good job on finishing your education. I knew you would do it, eventually. HA HA WAY TO Go little sis! We love you!!!

Eliza said...

I am so glad that I got to be there. You deserve all of the good things in life. Way to go!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats! Doesn't it feel good to be done? You look great- as always! I love yours and Jess's cheeser photo. I am thinking that in the next couple weeks we should get a gym schedule going again...let me know what you are up to!

The Allen Family said...

Hey guys, I found you while blog surfing. We just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys are so awesome. We already miss you all so much. Keep in touch!

The Allen Family said...

I just made our blog private a few days ago. If you want an invite send me your email and I will get one to ya. kelsey2202@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

Danielle! I just stumbled across your blog and I almost didn't even recognize you! It has been a long time! You look beautiful as always, and I see you are married and now graduated! Congratulations! It is so fun to see you on here.