Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Loves & More Loves & Pictures !!


This monitor watches his heart rate (When I first saw him, I thought "What is a bow doing on my little guy??!") Ha Ha


Look at his hair!! Just like his Daddy's!


This is his room-he has a 24 hour nurse-we just sit and love on him all day!


The tubes look more intense than they actually are. After surgery we will not be able to hold him for a day or two, so SNUGGLE-SNUGGLE-SNUGGLE as much as we can!!


This is his name tag that is on is little bed.



Tuesday, May 31, 2011
We have had some of the best nurses today!! They have been so friendly, aware, and simply put AMAZING!! What a terrific place to be! I do feel at peace here.

We both slept in a little this morning and got to the hospital around nine. We have spent all of the day here, just lovin' on our little man. We have been able to hold him most of the day!

Aunt Mary and Uncle Kevin stopped on by to see him. It was so great to see family. Thank you for coming and seeing us, we just love you!

We will know tomorrow what the doctors have decided after their meeting. Dr. Delgato mentioned maybe Thursday or Friday. Sooner the better for me. . . I just want to get the healing process going as soon as possible.

Chalk this up for a great day with my boys!!
Moment. . . to . . . Moment!

Loves to All!!

7 comments:

Jackson's said...

I loved the video! Thanks Jesse. It makes me feel like I am there. He is so gosh darn cute! I would love on him too, as much as you can. Glad Aunt Mary came to visit. Sure love you both. Hang in there. The sun comes up every day!

Ben and Misty said...

I told my mom about what was going on with you guys and I guess that her cousin's husband is a cardiologist that works at Primary Childrens. It's amazing how small the world can seem and hope that can give you some comfort to know that it could be a friend's family helping little Tritton! It sounds like you have some amazing people helping him! :)

Shanna said...

Good Luck!!!! Lots of prayers coming your way! :)

Shanna said...

I hope the surgury is soon so you can get back to holding and snugling with handsom baby tritton.
GOOD LUCK!!!
(Allysah)

Anne Marie said...

Danielle!! Im so glad you have been blogging about this. I have been thinking and praying for you guys everyday. He is adorable, and all of the little miracles that are happening are so amazing. Your faith and attitude are an amazing example to me. Hang in there and keep updating! Love ya!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Hey cute Momma! I loved the video =) I hope they can schedule him soon, so you can get home and get settled in (and so I can come love on him too!!). Thanks for the updates and photos. Tritton is such a doll!! He is so blessed to have such amazing, good parents!! Love you guys <3

Rocky a.k.a Marci said...

You are amazing! Your faith and courage is unbelievable. We will pray for your cute little family. I hope all goes well.