Thursday, March 19, 2009

All Day Shopping & Painting

Today we went to the coolest mall (Somerset) I have ever seen! I was in heaven!!!
First of all it was so huge that it spread across the highway-2 HUGE malls-and you had to take the sky walk across the highway to get to the other mall.
We shopped hard and both kiddos were tuckered out by the end. Nic held sleeping Taryn and I pushed the big kid in the stroller.

We took a few seconds in our rush to see it all and took a few pictures by a water feature that shot water from the center of the glass squares. Tyson loved it and wanted to climb in. . . . Sure go ahead lil' buddy!

What a stinkin' cutie!! I just love her smile. . . . I can't wait til she is older so we can do gal-weekend getaways!!

Later on (after we all had naps) we decorated our T-shirts that "Larry the Leprechaun" left for Tyson for St. P Day. He had a ball and was VERY creative!! His was a jungle and 'jungle" it was!!
Oh, but it was a Hoot!


Mine. . . pretty normal-not quite as abstract as Ty's



Way to go Nic!

Don't you love this?!?!. . . . He'll be a famous designer someday! HAHA

Final products!! TADA!

Tomorrow MORE Shopping and THE PISTONS GAME!! YAHOO. . . .

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

So I totally think Tyson passes as your son! I am glad that you are having so much fun.

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh they are soooo cute. I am so glad that you are having such a wonderful time. Can't wait to see you again so you can tell me more about it.