Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Three & Three Hours at the Big Cheese!!

I have heard about going to Chuck E Cheese for two months-ever since I booked my flight to come to Michigan. Tyson loves it and Nic told him that we could go when I came out. . . well today I got my fill.
We left the house this afternoon and went to find a newer Chuck E Cheese. . . it took longer than expected and Tyson was not impressed with the wait.
We arrived and he b-lined it for the door.
It was a struggle to get him to eat his food before we played, but we made it!
Ty loves race car games and we played all of them! I pushed the gas pedal (he wouldn't let me push the brake) and he ran the wheel (with my help!)

He was a little pro at Air-Hockey!
He won all 4 games!! Way to go buddy!!
He thought beating Aunt D was the coolest and he let me know it!

We had 100 + tokens to begin with and we played hard!

We played this game more than once . . . . Arrrrg!!
You can tell that Ty loved it more than me!


We finally got down to our last few tokens-FINALLY. . . . but I spoke to soon and before I knew it we had 100 + more!! Nic's friend, who manages Chuck E Cheese, gave us free tokens and hundreds of tickets. So needless to say we played and played and played, until we had played all the games and rode the rides at least once and some several times. So we got quite acquainted with Chuck E Cheese (three hours of Cheesy Fun!!) HA HA
Nic and I felt like we had been ran over by a semi, but we really loved every minute of it. Tyson was a blast and in his little world all was well!!
Tyson made out like a bandit. 700+ tickets! He came out with a bag full of goodies and toys. Plus Nic's friend hooked him up with more free stuff.
He loved his pirate gear and had to wear it as soon as he got home. What a handsome dude!

This was Taryn this morning in her chair that is just a few sizes to small. What a chunk!! She loves to yell and make funny noises in the morning. What a hoot she is to be around!!

And for the GRAND FINALE. . . . . . Taryn's first tooth is peeking through! YIKES!

She was totally having a melt-down (see above), we all thought she was just hungry or wanted to be held. . . So I held her-Nic feed her. . . . and she was still full of drama. Nic and Vaughn ruled out all other options and finally discovered the bottom tooth and was the cause of all this drama.

Poor thing-it is a good thing that we don't remember stuff like that. . . . I wanted to cry for her!

So day three was great!! We came home played games, chilled with the kiddos and ate dinner. Nic and Vaughn are so great to put up with me for a week. It is so great to see them both and their family. Vaughn has been on a break from his clinical rotations (he is in med school) and it is sure fun to spend time with him as well!! He is a huge tease, but fits into our family perfectly!! I love ya!

Day four tomorrow. . . .SHOPPING!! Its going by too fast!!

No comments: