Monday, March 16, 2009

Visiting Michigan

I have been waiting for three months to finally come see my sister and her family-FINALLY I AM HERE!! I had a red eye flight out of LV on Saturday and it was the longest 3 and a half hour plane ride of my life!! The seats didn't recline because I had a seat just before the middle exit door and then my IPod lost its juice 10 min into the flight, I didn't want to turn on my lamp for fear of someone yelling at me to turn it out because they were sleeping, so feeling like a sardine I forced myself to sleep sitting up! I still have a messed up neck and back, but the flight was well worth it!! I arrived in Detroit at 5:30am, where my sister and family were waiting. My little nephew-Tyson was the most excited to see me and I got the three year old "Hey guess what?" the whole drive home (1 hour) but I didn't mind I was so excited to be with them all.
I had bought Tyson some foam soap and we had to try it out!! He is such a a funny kid!!
What a Look!!
Taryn is a beautiful baby at 4 1/2 months and at 18 lbs!! What a CHUNK!! I just wanted to cry when I saw them!! I am so glad I get to be here a whole week!!
Once we got back Sunday morning to Nicole's house we all crashed and sleep until their church at 1:00. So we all got about 3-4 hours of sleep. Church was nice, they have a really nice ward and a group of friends. After Church we went over one of their friends house for dinner-authentic tacos-they were yummy!! The kids all played and it was nice to get to meet all their friends. We came home visited til all hours and I finally decided to get some sleep-since I was exhausted! Once I got to bed. . . WIDE AWAKE!! I couldn't sleep! It was miserable. I finally dosed off around 3 or 4. Guess the jet lag was a little late responding to my body! MISERABLE I TELL YA !!

Me and the Kiddos at Friendship Park

Monday Tyson and Nic went to check out his new preschool while I got my lazy self up and got ready. We went to a few stores to find Tyson some new shoes and pants-he is growing like a weed!! They we went to the Great Lake Crossing mall where she found amazing deals on kids clothes at 1.00-2.99. Score!!

We also met up with Vaughn and had lunch then Tyson played on the "food' (see below) He is quite the poser!! What a hoot! After we went to Friendship Park where Tyson and I played and giggled and had a ball!! Thankfully it was a beautiful day!!


Playing at the Park!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun!!! Her kids are so cute. Sisters are the best!! What a fun trip!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Danielle, I love it when you update your blog. You are always so stinking pretty as well as Nicole, your mom, grandma, okay I think you get my point your all gorgeous. Glad you finally got to fly out to see your family. That is always worth it even with Jet Lag. Have fun.

Unknown said...

such cute pics!! i love your hair! haha you are so adorable... that is really awesome that you were able to get out there to visit your sis and her family!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad you finally got to go out and see your sister and her baby! What cute kids. I LOVE your hair. It looks great!